The Hive – BEE Healthy and Wild Series is about taking care of your body and getting back to food basics. The sessions are designed to explore some of the benefits of exploring nature and adding wild food to your diet.
Programs are designed to support those who:
- Are curious about wild food
- Want to learn about the health benefits of wild food
- Would like to learn how to gather wild food
- Are interested in exploring the taste of the wild
- Would like to participate in a meaningful experience
Programming is delivered through workshops, presentations and retreats at The Hive Centre and Bee & Bee as well as select locations throughout the region and on-line.
Interested in the BEE Healthy and Wild Series for your organization or group? Contact us!