Nature of Self Art Series is a program designed to help individuals and groups connect to themselves, nature and each other.
- Engage in a process of self discovery
- Connect with nature
- Release through creative expression
- Explore concepts – intentions, affirmations, gratitude, goals
- Gain tools that help navigate challenges and build resiliency
- Enjoy the process of creativity in an encouraging and supportive setting
- Create a meaningful experience without attachment to the outcome.
The Nature of Self Art Series is a great personal growth and team building exercise – perfect for corporations, non-profit organizations, networking groups and youth. Available to groups of 8 people of more – at The Hive Centre or other location.
The Circle Back to Nature workshop is part of the Nature of Self series. Connect to nature and yourself. Go on a calming journey and re-discover the power of intention and creativity. Take home a unique and meaningful art piece made with natural materials. Interested in gathering a group of friends or colleagues? Connect with me. View the Circle Back to Nature Workshop video – facilitated at the Robert McLaughlin Gallery.
In order to connect to nature and reduce toxic and environmental impact, natural and recycled materials are used to create art works including flowers, bark, leaves, rocks, fabric, paper, natural dyes, etc.
Image – Nature of Self Art Series delivered to a high school group at Robert McLaughlin Gallery, Oshawa.